- They have come to feel a sense of responsibility to the classroom as a learning community.
- They have found out that their own personal experience in class is greatly enhanced when they put in work outside of class.
- They are intrigued, interested, or excited about some substantive aspect of the assignment, the topic, or the class.
- They have come to trust (based on their experience with me) that what I ask them to do has or will have value, even if that value isn't immediately obvious to them.
- They have come to value the attention and feedback they will receive from me and how this feedback contributes to their growth as a person
- They value the learning and awareness of self that comes with doing the work
Tis the season for classroom planning...